SHEILD© CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Complete Hacking Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazerGouki666
RootAdmin
RootAdmin
BlazerGouki666

A Complete Hacking Guide Empty
PostSubject: A Complete Hacking Guide   A Complete Hacking Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:44 pm

Table Of Contents:

Pandora's Battery
Magic Memory Stick
*In the video at 8:46 when all the options come up, he says "type 1 and hit enter". Don't. Type 4 and hit enter. This will make your memory stick install 3.71 M33 so that it works for both Slims and Fats.
Downgrading Your PlayStationPortable (PSP)
Upgrading To 3.90 M33-2
Unbricking

Pandora's Battery

If you do not plan on making the battery yourself, then order:

The PHAT PSP Battery Here

The SLIM PSP Battery Here

1. First, we must identify your battery. If your battery does not look like this then I'm sorry but this guide isn't for you.
2. After identifying your battery you must open the case of your battery. This can be done by using an exacto-knife or guitar pick to slice along the indented line along the side of the battery. This may take some time, but once it is done you can take off the case, and inside it will be the battery in a white wrapping with the motherboard on top of it.
3. What we have to do is desolder/cut a certain pin from the motherboard.
4. Here is a picture of what your battery pack should look like and the pin that must be soldered/cut. Notice the pin right above the one circled in red. This pin and the circled one MUST NOT TOUCH! If they do the battery will short-circuit and will no longer be functionable and may even damage your psp. Once ready, I suggest covering the pin above the one that needs to be lifted off of the motherboard with putty or some other dry substance that will come off but create a barrier between the two pins.
5. Now we must take a soldering iron and put it against the pin. Eventually the pin will become hot enough to be lifted off of the motherboard which can be done by slipping an exacto-knife under it and pushing it up which should look like this. If you are not too good at soldering then there is the option to just cut the pin with a knife to seperate it from the motherboard. This will work and it is how I made my pandora battery but it is a lot more dangerous! You have a much higher chance of making contact between the two pins and short-circuiting the battery.
6. Once you are done put the battery back in its case, put it in your psp to make sure it works, then glue the two case halfs back together with glue (krazy-glue or super glue will work). Note that this is permanent and there is no way to undo this so you must have another battery.

Magic Memory Stick

First back-up your Memory Stick files onto your computer by connecting your PSP to your computer via USB cable, and dragging all the folders onto a folder on your desktop.

This video is extremely easy to follow, and your MMS will be made in no more then 10 minutes. The only catch is, you MUST HAVE WINDOWS XP to create the memory stick. YES! That means NO VISTA!

Also, at the beginning of the video, he talks about the "Datel Tool Battery" (which is the battery I bought) but you can do use any battery, and any other pandora's battery is charged the same way.

*Note that at the 8:46 minute mark when he says to pick the option "1". Don't. Pick the 4th option to install 3.71 automatically.

Total Newbie Installer - http://dl.qj.net/

Downgrading Your PlayStationPortable (PSP)

1. Insert your Magic Memory Stick into your PSP, then your Pandora's Battery.
2. Your PSP will automatically turn on if the battery/memory stick were made correctly. (I suggest using our guide for the memory stick and battery).
3. It will ask if you want to downgrade your PSP. Press "X" to continue.
4. If it asks you if you want to install a patch, then press "X" to install it because you will need to do this in order to
continue downgrading. If you are not asked to install this, don't worry, it only happens on some PSP's. The screen will turn a black-ish blue. Just press X once, wait about 3 minutes, then press X again. Your PSP should shut off.
5. Take out the battery, then the memstick (while your PSP is off).
6. Put in a regular battery, and make sure your firmware is at "Version 3.71 M33".
7. Now, you can put all your backed-up files onto your memory stick.

Upgrading To 3.90 M33-2

1. Now that your at 3.71 M33, you can upgrade. First, download the 3. 90 M33 Update 2 (M33-2) from www.dark-alex.org and extract it.
2. Download the 3.90 EBOOT here, extract it, and drag it (390.PBP) into the UPDATE folder you got when you downloaded 3.90 M33-2.
3. Stick the UPDATE folder containing the EBOOT and the 3.90 update, into PSP -> GAME and run it under your XMB (GAME).
4. You should now be upgraded to 3.90 M33-2 and you can delete all the update folders from your memory stick.

Unbricking

1. Pop in your Magic Memory Stick, then your battery in second.
2. Your PSP should automatically turn on (just like when you were downgrading).
3. Follow the on-screen instructions, and your PSP will be restored,
4. It's basically identical to when you were downgrading; it should be a no-brainer.]The PHAT PSP Battery Here[/url]
Back to top Go down
https://sheildclan.darkbb.com
Eliescrubs
VIP
VIP
Eliescrubs

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Hacking Guide   A Complete Hacking Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:18 am

DAMN I DONT HAVE ANOTHER BATTERY
Back to top Go down
http://www.sheildclan.darkbb.com
BlazerGouki666
RootAdmin
RootAdmin
BlazerGouki666

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Hacking Guide   A Complete Hacking Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:04 pm

u donnt need 1! its just incase if u fuck up the other 1!
Back to top Go down
https://sheildclan.darkbb.com
Dangerous_pie
Dangerous_pie

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Hacking Guide   A Complete Hacking Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:36 pm

whoa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Hacking Guide   A Complete Hacking Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Complete Hacking Guide
Page 1 of 1