SHEILD© CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Gun choice guide (under construction)

Go down 
4 posters

What is your favorite gun?
M16
Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_vote_lcap0%Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
M4A1
Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_vote_lcap0%Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SFCR-LW
Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_vote_lcap20%Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
SFCR-HW
 0% [ 0 ]
M8
Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_vote_lcap20%Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
SR-22
 0% [ 0 ]
STG 77
Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_vote_lcap60%Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
ATS-86G
 0% [ 0 ]
AK-47
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Robb-3-p
RootAdmin
RootAdmin
Robb-3-p

Official Gun choice guide (under construction) Empty
PostSubject: Official Gun choice guide (under construction)   Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:11 pm

This guide will help you pick the right weapons for the right situations and maps.

- M16
- M4a1
- SFCR LW
- SFCR HW
- M8
- SR-22
- STG-77
- ATS-86G

These are the weapons you will want too use. Do not use anyother guns then these unless it is a sniping match.

Now what to use and when too use it.

- M16

A good all around weapon. Great accurace but lacks a automatic. If you can press buttons really fast to support the burst firemode. I use it when the other team starts camping and it is very effective. With a silencer it can fire fast.

- M4A1

Another good all around weapon. The accuracy is almost the same as the M16 and it supports a automatic fire mode. It is i belive the fastest shooting gun in the game.

- SFCR-LW

This is a great gun for anyone. Silenced or unsilenced it has very good accuracy wich is balenced by a slower fire rate. It works great unsilenced on market day to take down anyone. It has the best lockon distance of them all. I recoment this gun to everyone.

- SFCR-HW

An ok gun. Bigger bullets but not as many in the clip. Slower fire rate and good accuracy. Nobody really uses this gun and I see why.

- M8

A good competitor too the M4a1. It has a fast fire rate when used with any silencer. Great for quick and stealthy takedowns. It has good accuracy even when you move around quickly.

- SR-22

My favorite merc gun. 35 bullets , most on a assault rifle. Great accuracy and taget acusition. Excels with no silencer and with the heavy silencer. Good when laying down since it has so many bullets.

- STG 77

My other merc gun. I only use it unsilenced but alot of people like it silenced and are good with it. Great accuracy too. And it is the best gun to move and shoot with.

- ATS-86G

Great gun for real close combat situations. It is practicly a secondary weapon. Small weapon so you can move and shoot effectively.

That is the description of the weapons now I will show you what maps too use what guns on.

- Market Day

SFCR-LW : No Supressor
M8 : Large Supressor
M16 : Any
SR-22 : Large supressor or no Supressor
STG 77 : No Supressor
Back to top Go down
BlazerGouki666
RootAdmin
RootAdmin
BlazerGouki666

PostSubject: Re: Official Gun choice guide (under construction)   Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:30 pm

Yo Dangerous Write Something UseFull
Back to top Go down
https://sheildclan.darkbb.com
SILENT__MARINE
RootAdmin
RootAdmin
SILENT__MARINE

PostSubject: Re: Official Gun choice guide (under construction)   Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:36 am

go LW
Back to top Go down
Dangerous_pie
Dangerous_pie

PostSubject: Re: Official Gun choice guide (under construction)   Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:43 pm

okay go SR-22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Gun choice guide (under construction)   Official Gun choice guide (under construction) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Gun choice guide (under construction)
Page 1 of 1